It's not a cage.

You know Ive seen a lot of Christians complaining about what God did or didn't do

I wanted to travel abroad they say,  God didnt let it be

I wanted to marry her,  God didnt let it be

I wanted him

I wanted this job  I wanted that contract

But God is no letting me get there.

As if I'm not paying my tithes

I'm sorry you feel restricted but in reality you're being protected.

If you travelled your plane might crash,  of you got the contract you will have debts not profit

If you married him he would show you pepper.

These were protective examples of reasons why God may restrict is from getting certain things we consider as achievements.

Think Thanksgiving. Think happy .

Proverbs 3:5 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

So don't lean on your understanding to judge what you should have by now that God hasn't given you.

Another silent revelation there is that your understanding can make you lean.

Trust for better offers and if it is safe,  God will open that Thing you call a cage and let you go for it.

Not a cage,  don't cry,  it's a nest.  A safe net.

We speak life
#TheAltar2day

Post a Comment

0 Comments