The Killer

  See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. Deut 32:39

Anybody can kill, but only God can make alive. Members of the armed forces that have the power to kill have a great deal of supremacy in the society.. everyone fears them. 

but there is a greater level of authority than the authority to kill, that is the authority to make alive.

The small gods and idols of this world can kill, they call one of them god of thunder, they say he strikes people dead with thunder,  but the question is can it make alive with thunder?

when we watch the movies of the most professional killers in the world today, we see that to kill a man takes less than a split second especially when all factors had been well planned and calculated.

it costs nothing to end a life but no one knows what it costs to make life begin.

Man can kill but God can make alive, if you are sick God said He can heal you... This scripture is just about the awesome power of a God that can do all things..

Dont fear the killers, your God can make alive!

still talking about killing and making alive, it is more pleasant to build than to destroy. no body remembers the demolisher's name but the name of the builder stands forever a-top the mansion.

If you want to be remembered, be like God, make something live, build , don't destroy!
speak little, speak life #TheAltar

Post a Comment

0 Comments